Your New Best Friend - Fill Out Entries Fast & Easily

Well now that I have given you a few of my favorite sites to enter you must be thinking that filling out all those entries takes forever! Your new best friend fills out the entries quick and easily for you. Your companion along the way to winnings is the automated form filler. There are many different ones available if you do a simple Internet search. I am currently using Roboform. I like this one because it will store much information for forms, account names and passwords and also have a protection password if there is more than one user on your PC. The other one I have used is Autofill, which comes with the Google Toolbar. Do an Internet search and find the best one for you or click one of the links below to install RoboForm or Autofill. www.roboform.com www.toolbar.google.com Set it up and you are on your way to entries galore in half the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment