Absolutely Free!

Sometimes stuff is just free...as simple as that! I know it is hard to believe and you stop and ask "what's the catch?" - There isn't one with openoffice.org! I totally love this office suite program! I used to use a certain companies' windows program, but decided I didn't want to pay for it. So, I came across openoffice.org, downloaded it to my PC and I couldn't be more impressed! It is even compatible with the files I already have saved from my days as a Microsoft user. I strongly recommend this program! Check it out: http://www.openoffice.org/ ABOUT: OpenOffice.org 3 is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment