Entering Online Contests? The advice you need!!!

Are you spending your free time entering contests online???  Yes! You are!  Want to know the advantage to winning things?  I bet you do! 
The best advice I can give you is to CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!  I have held many contests on this site and recently one sponsered by Fabulous Savings.com.  The amount of winners that don't respond to the verification emails to claim prizes is astounding!
If you regularly enter online contests I suggest you have one dedicated email address to enter with and check it daily!  If you choose to use your usual personal email I suggest you make sure that you haven't set your junk email to automatically delete.  If you do not have auto delete set then make sure you check your junk mail daily!  You could be missing out on prizes!!! 
I know from experience that many people are missing out on prizes and I don't want you to be one of those people!
Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I promise if I win something I will return your email. Really!
    cash4mepls At shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete